Blogger Templates

Wednesday 20 July 2011

nEw bLoGGEr!

waZZupp?
my 1st blog...its so weird...(laughing)...I jUst dO knOw whAt tO shAre buT feEL liKe to wRitE soMething....................................


My nAmE is Giselle Chelsea Chester... as known as Chelsea.


~~~THE THINGS PEOPLE DON'T OR MAYBE KNOW ABOUT ME~~~


1. I'm in love with Ray Marshall.
2. My FAMILY means so much for me.
3. Ashlee and Paige was my super-duper crazy best friend.
4. HEARTLESS!!!!
5. I had a lot of enemies.
6. Some people just never like me.
7. Never interested with other people things.
8. I hate STUPID people.
9. Allergic with stingy people. 

10. I am food lover. Shopaholic. Fashionholic.




I WANNA BE A MILLIONAIRE... 


p/s~~~ Ray, plzzz dun laugh at me....................



No comments:

Post a Comment